Brakes Service in Barmera
Brake Service and Repairs
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if your vehicle takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If you notice the following warning signs - your brakes are due to be tested.
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal feels low
- Losing traction during braking
- When braking your car pulls to one side
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- Your brakes squeak or squeal
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Riverland Auto Repairs as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; avoiding their service is just plain dangerous. Braking systems need to be inspected at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Riverland Auto Repairs we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and in the event of any immediate safety concerns we will certainly make you aware and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
Call Riverland Auto Repairs today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service !